页面

2014年1月20日星期一

10 questions about economy major

1.Why choose economy as major instead of science majors like physics and chemistry?
Since I choose to return to my motherland China after graduation,I should choose a major that suits the occupations demands of China.And according to my research in the jobs of China,my choice is the best.

2.What is your goal after graduation?
I will to get experience of working in my father's company.Then I want to find a job in a bank or state-owned enterprise. After that, I will make a choice between running a company by myself or working for others, which depends on the situations then.

3.What is the uncertainty of this major?
That must be how to get a job in a state-owned firm or bank among so many employees.

4.What is the average level of the salary of your dream jobs?
The average salary of a junior banker is around $2000 in China,and the one of other companies is $1800.

5.Who influence you to make a decision to focus in economy?
Warren Buffett and Wang Jianlin influence me most.They are both outstanding businessmen are economists. I admired them most and strongly looking forward to living their lives.

6.What are the differences between the western economy pattern and the Chinese one?
Nowadays, the western countries adopt a pattern that call Private Economy which means private capitalists own and run the companies by themselves. While China use another pattern called market economy.

7.What should you do to access to your dream from now on?
First of all, I should finish my study work in MSU,which includes several subjects besides economy, like accounting and statistic.Secondly, I should learn more information about the economy environment in China and the world,and this could help me switch my mind of economy.Last but not least,I should improve my personal knowledge accumulation and experience by attending some internship job.

8.What are your parents opinions when they know your major? Do they support you?
My father support me to choose economy while my mother does not,because she does not believe I can find a job among so many employees in such a competitive environment.I will prove I can to her.

9.Do you think whether your personality will influence the job?
Yes, I do think so.Since I am not a talkative man, I can pay all my attention and will not be easily distracted when I am doing something.This help a lot in econ-related jobs.

10.What is your advantage among so many employees in such a field?
My advantages are my degree on MSU and my working experience in my father's company,which may help a lot in my job interview.

没有评论:

发表评论